Are you feeling overwhelmed?
You don't have to suffer in silence.
Let the Kamatsiaqtut Help Line provide support in your time of need.
Who calls Kamatsiaqut Helpline?
- Family members
- Friends, co-workers and community members
- Spouses, boyfriends/girlfriends and people in complicated relationships
- People concerned about the well being of someone they know
Why do they call the Helpline?
- Someone is suicidal or in emotional distress
- People who are feeling sad, alone, overwhelmed, depressed, or anxious
- Struggling with a situation or person at home, work, or school
- Concerned about drugs, alcohol and other substance abuse
People call for many different reasons. Whatever is affecting your day, your life, we are here to provide you with support. We have helped many people, just like you. If you're struggling, please call.
Donate to the Kamatsiaqut Nunavut Helpline
Your donations make so much possible.
Volunteer at the Kamatsiaqut Nunavut Helpline
You can help make a difference in someone's life.
Learn more about who we are:
Learn about the passionate & friendly volunteers and staff who are here to guide you through any problem you're facing.